Re: (TFT) Advanced Wizard - Melee Codified

This really seems like the kind of thing that should be a group project. Everyone wants something a little different, so unless some form of consensus is reached, only the person that wrote the thing is going to be pleased with it. Also, I vote that we include new rules for areas the original game doesn't cover, or doesn't cover well, such as stealth, or detailed one-on-one duels :)

(I'm also in favor of overhauling the Weapons Table so that damage done is based directly on ST, rather than fixed for each weapon, but that's another story.)

As for the JME-TFT guy, some of his stuff looks good, and other stuff doesn't. (I tried a version of his Parrying rule, for example. It was way overpowered and made high-DX characters nearly untouchable.)

- Meg