Re: (TFT) Combined Offensive/Defensive Action

Why not just a straight DX adjustment.

 Example Milo ST 12 DX 13 IQ 8 Broadsword 2 D damage is fighting.  He uses 3DX
to defend reducing Milo's adjDX to 10 the 3 points he uses reduce his
opponents DX by 3, this seems to simulate reality in that a better fighter can
still fight defensively and land a blow.

 When I was in fencing and stick fighting this was a tactic I used quite a bit
letting my opponent attack parrying and then hit him.  You could even have the
defending person go second for attacks no matter what the adjDx says.

   Edward Kroeten
     Farmers Agent
     39899 Balentine Drive Suite 200
     Newark, CA 94560