Re: (TFT) Advanced Wizard - Melee Codified

ARGUHHHHH!
Blah! When did I get busy? More importantly HOW?
Scheez
I got nominally picked up by a couple of project groups and have some
interesting realworld juggles going down and this Maya business. I get
access to autowhatevertheycallitnow 2014 which I GUESS I'd best give a peep
as I'm in cad/desk 13 & 14 currently. Or NOT so currently actually, which
hits the point coming and going as I'm curious as to any advice on a "best"
format for distributing this footwork mapping stuff. I was thinking of
giving Vassal a go (after being diverted into Aide de Camp last month) but
IDK. I want something that is fairly simple and I'm not sure Vassal isn't
tying a bunch of extra weight on so to speak. Any advice or suggestions
would be GREATLY appreciated because this stuff all works together and
lacking a demonstration of this is sorta like showing how to do the upper
body arm movements and such of a dance but nothing at all about the stepps.
I'm doing jazz hands at everybody when they don't know I'm in the middle of
a dance here. Disconcerting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbAVx9cm7bg
So I need this map in a format that is open to anyone who wants it with as
little hassle as possible and that I can use to give some illustration to
my gobbldygook words.
http://maoutsaou.wix.com/gomandi#!maps/photostackergallery0=4

Fighting Capability: This is a key to use in conjunction with the CHAINMAIL
fantasy rule, as modified in various places herein. An alternative system
will be
given later for those who prefer a different method

Fighting-Men                            Fighting Capability

Veteran                                     Man + 1

Warrior                                     2 Men + 1

Swordsman                              3 Men or Hero -1

Hero                                          Hero

Swashbuckler                           Hero + 1 or 5 Men

Myrmidon                                Hero + 1 or 6 Men

Champion                                 Superhero -1

Super Hero                               Superhero

Lord                                         Superhero + 1

Lord, 10th Level =                     Superhero +1

One for MU's and Clerics then;

ALTERNATIVE COMBAT SYSTEM:

This system is based upon the defensive and offensive capabilities of the
combatants;

such things as speed, ferocity, and weaponry of the monster attacking

are subsumed in the matrixes. There are two charts, one for men versus men
or

monsters and one for monsters (including kobolds, goblins, orcs, etc.)
versus men.

ATTACK MATRIX 1.: MEN ATTACKING

20-Sided Die Score to Hit by Level*

Class Level 1-3 4-6 7-9 10-12 13-15 16<

2 Plate Armor & Shield 17 15 12 10 8 5

3 Plate Armor 16 14 11 9 7 4

4 Chain Mail & Shield 15 13 10 8 6 3

5 Chain Mail 14 12 9 7 5 2

6 Leather & Shield 13 11 8 6 4 1

7 Leather Armor 12 10 7 5 3 1

8 Shield Only 11 9 6 4 2 1

9 No Armor or Shield 10 8 5 3 1 1

* Fighting-Men: Magic-Users advance in steps based on

five levels/group (1-5, 6-10, etc.), and Clerics in steps

based on four levels/group (1-4. 5-8, etc.). Normal men

equal 1st level fighters.

All attacks which score hits do 1-6 points damage unless otherwise noted.

A Monster matrix and that's it.

Oh Maggie, Maggie what have we done?