Re: Dodging arrows (was: Re: (TFT) Targeting Horses and their Riders)

Perhaps these are the reasons TFT requires choosing the Dodge option as a part of the movement phase, prior to the action phase, thus prior to knowing whether an arrow will even be let lose. There is no requirement to dodge into an adjacent hex during the action phase because that would be an impossibly/improbably quick movement.

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad