Re: (TFT) line of sight: archery. Opinions?

lol. Thanks meg.

Raito: moving could also be a tactics skill or an intention declaration:

"im going to drop to one knee, so that my buddy behind me can shoot the
evil player character." this is performed during the movement phase.

Perhaps leaning sideways could limit the rest of your move to 2 hexes. Or,
X hexes. Or just kneel and stop trying to *get over on the rules*.

There are 2 different circumstances to comment on. Dx order Movement and
intention declaration.

Bugbear adJ Dx 12, goblin dx 11. Active player gets to activate figures in
any order. So, he says, Goblin is going prone, and bug bear is shooting
over him, or he could say Bugbear is shooting, goblin is leaning, which
limits goblins movement to 2 hexes.

It could be that the goblin moved first, and then the bug bear need to fire
a shot through his HEX. In that case the goblin already expended his move,
and either was or wasn't prepared to Duck/lean. In that case Bugbear need
to roll to miss. "stay perfectly still goblin, im going to try to nail that
pesky human.

Well what happens if the human is trying to dodge? (4 die dex roll to
attack).  Makes trying not to hit the goblin even harder.

Just some thoughts.