Re: (TFT) The Space Gamer (tft@brainiac.com)

I also have found technical issues with torrent stuff, I rather pay $6 and
have most of it, and John Linzy sent me a like the first week I came on that
had the missing ones for like $2 so for about $15 you can have the complete
run.  Obviously free is better but often times I spend more than my time is
worth in the search.

     Edward Kroeten
       Farmers Agent
       39899 Balentine Drive Suite 200