 From: George Dew
<gdew@ResponseNetworking.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Tuesday, September
10, 2013 9:38 AM
Subject: (TFT) Supporting TFT

I usually just sit back and
enjoy people's comments and viewpoints, but I
want to clarify something here.
Dark City Games IS supporting TFT!  If you purchase a game from DCG, what
you
pay for goes towards the physical components, the artwork, and the
stories.
Since it's inception, Dark City Games has lost about $30,000.  How much more
could you love a hobby that that?