From: tft-admin@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-admin@brainiac.com] On Behalf Of
Geof Gibson
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 21:22
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Supporting TFT

Amen.

I would go one step further.  I'm in for $50 if someone with more artistic
talent then myself wants to sculpt a Gold (plated?) Dragon we could hide
somewhere in N. America.  I'll bet George could craft an appropriate
adventure and I'm sure with things like Facebook and the Internet it would
generate so much buzz that there'd be a serious surge in interest in TFT.
Anyone else in?

On Sep 10, 2013, at 8:14 PM, George Dew <gdew@ResponseNetworking.com> wrote:

> I would suggest that if you really want to support TFT, play it with
> your kids and nephews and nieces :-)

Geof Gibson - geofgibson@mac.com
Please note my email address.  I will be retiring my old Cox account.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson