(TFT) Halloween Treat

In an effort to generate some Halloween discussion, I present this spell to the group.  I just whipped it off the top of my head so it may or may not be playable.  Feel free to cast slings and arrows and/or modify at will.

IQ 14)   Apparation (C)   Cost 3/1   The wizard successfully casting this spell conjures up an illusion the victim finds so terrifying that it can literally scare him/her to death.  Victims must make a 3D roll vs their basic ST.  Those who pass this roll by 3 or more are unaffected and may otherwise act normally.  Those who just pass their roll by 3 or less are afraid and are limited to one action per turn and cannot move more than half their MA.  Those failing their roll by 3 or less are scared and are limited to moving only 1 hex per turn.  Those failing by 3 or more are terrified and may only act in self-defense and then only after making an 3D vs IQ roll.  Effects last until the Apparation is dispelled or disbelieved.