Re: (TFT) What stuff rpg or boardgaming related are you planning to get for this holiday season?

I just picked up the expansion for Claustrophobia: De Profundis. I also got the two new expansions for Fortune and Glory: Treasure Hunters and Rise of the Crimson Hand. Really excited about those. Hopefully I'll be able to try them out in the next week or so with my gaming group.

Also looking forward to the Last Night on Earth expansion Blood in the Forest. It was delayed a bit because of problems with the figures. Hopefully that will release soon.
David O. Miller