Re: (TFT)

Too far out to see... and the first trip over to Portland ended up with Jay
spending an inordinate amount of time locating the bloody facility and
hunting the stacks was a bit plodding as well. Long bunch of "If the street
keeps ending STOP calling it the same name when another picks up several
blocks later.... Same with the bloody bookshelves. I'm callin it a nogo
although I'm now up on where I'm going... January barring a good snow. Not
looking like it THIS year but no bets on north left coast weather. Least
I'm off the brunt beach and on the hillside now. Not quite so busted in the
chops with it what with this little bit of lee