Re: (TFT) test e-pamph

Doah! Sorry Joe! Y'all! I shoulda been a bit more verbose in describing
something like that. It's just a very quick and dirty e-doc for Android of
the Outdoor Survival text. The not advanced 7 pages stuff. Sideload as it
stands. I'm looking at my best options for making this stuff available. I
guess I should check on this Serif host info but the problem with buying 4
year old software is the voucher codes are often long gone functionally
speaking.
In classic overreach fashion I'm not slapping a note page to the "back" of
each text page anytime soon but I can have e-TFT done before X-Mass. Having
more luck with Cyberbox over droid...