From: Joel BoardgameRpger <joel.siragher@gmail.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) What stuff rpg or boardgaming related are you planning to ge t for this holiday season?
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 15:03:49 -0500

For the record:
I did NOT buy into the ogre kickstart. he got 3 million dollars to put out
an ogre game, and I need a new car. I cannot AFFORD a new car. I cannot
afford a USED car. I can also get 3 to 5 used and new games

However, (last year i did not need a new or used car so) I did support the
first million dollar reaper kickstart, because apparently they need new
cars as well.  I seemed to have misplaced my box of kickstart miniatures
somewhere in my house, if you happen to find it I would be more than
gracious and probably give you extra experience points.   :(

for thanksgivicah This year I got a used xwing miniatures game(traded for),
a new copy of summoner wars master set, and traded for 60 dnd miniatures.

I also procured From lulu ,

  Dark Dungeons
(Softcover)<https://www.lulu.com/shop/blacky-the-blackball/dark-dungeons-softcover/paperback/product-12936088.html>
 By Blacky the Blackball<https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=738603>
 Paperback, 344 pages

 The Secret Fire Roleplaying
Game<https://www.lulu.com/shop/george-strayton/the-secret-fire-roleplaying-game/paperback/product-20722656.html>
 By George Strayton<https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=1048202>
 Paperback, 312 pages

 ASE1: Anomalous Subsurface Environment (Standard
Paper)<https://www.lulu.com/shop/patrick-wetmore/ase1-anomalous-subsurface-environment-standard-paper/paperback/product-15874202.html>
 By Patrick Wetmore<https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=877376>
 Paperback, 87 pages

savage world print editions of:
*Mercenary Breed (Expanded Edition) print *

1 x Mercenary Breed: Hastilion Expanse Compendium
I<http://www.rpgnow.com/product/107242/Mercenary-Breed-Hastilion-Expanse-Compendium-I>

 * - Print Book Format: Softcover B&W*

 1 x Mercenary Breed: Hastilion Expanse Compendium
II<http://www.rpgnow.com/product/112091/Mercenary-Breed-Hastilion-Expanse-Compendium-II>
 * - Print Book Format: Softcover B&W*

if any one is interested in any of these pubs please let me know, they are
not for me. ill pay shipping.