Re: (TFT) Magical Internet?

I don't know that one, but the magical internet is part of the milieu of
the story And Ladies Of The Club, by Elizabeth Moon, the second story in
Chicks In Chainmail. There, the story involves an magical internet made up
of demons, whether brass brassieres are an allowable health care expense,
and a mustache.

The first story, by Zelazny is only a page or so long, but a hoot.

The rest of the stories vary in quality. Do we really need to read about
Hillary Clinton going to Valhalla?

Anyway, the rest of the series wears out the premise.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com