(TFT) Yahoo breaks mailing lists everywhere

Last week, the Yahoos at Yahoo decided to implement a "security" change
to their servers without understanding the implications of it.

"The problem for mailing lists isn't limited to the Yahoo subscribers.
Since Yahoo mail provokes bounces from lots of other mail systems,
innocent subscribers at Gmail, Hotmail, etc. not only won't get Yahoo
subscribers' messages, but all those bounces are likely to bounce them
off the lists."  - John Levine on the IETF.org list
  (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg87153.html)

The main recommendation given was to suspend posting permissions from
Yahoo addresses to limit damage.  I haven't done that, but this could
cause issues with people still using Yahoo for email.

My suggestion to Yahoo users is to get another email provider.  Gmail
is good, but if for some reason any of the list members don't want an
address from a big provider, email me OFF-LIST and we'll see if I can
get you an address on my server.