Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:09 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) The return of Ogre - Rick did something silly.

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:52:54 -0400
Kevin Williams <oracle.062@gmail.com> wrote:

I ordered my copy last night. Since this was the first game I ever bought
with my own money I was really excited seeing that it was available again.
Kevin

I feel exactly the same way.  I believe I bought Ogre, Rivets and Melee
at the same time, and they really brought me into the world of games
beyond Monopoly and Risk.

Opening my copy last night gave me the full "squee" feeling I had 36
years ago opening the game for the first time.  Can't wait to punch those
counters for the first game!