Re: (TFT) The return of Ogre - Rick did something silly.

I ordered several myself.  I remember playing Ogre way back in jr. high.
If I can remember I also had Melee, Wizard, Death Test 1 and 2, Rivets,
Warp War and a few others that I forgot the names of.  It would sure be
nice if most of these find their way back as reprints.
    Mike