Re: (TFT) The return of Ogre - Rick did something silly.

I downloaded Demonlord a couple of years ago, and got hit by this huge wave
of nostalgia at the graphics.  I think I might have tried to play it once.
 Wizard's Quest is another one where the artwork meant more than the game
itself.  Maybe that's just me.