Re: (TFT) The return of Ogre - Rick did something silly.

You could do just as much detail with TFT, GURPs just was over kill, you
could be sneaky, cowardly or whatever there just wasn't a value (courage
8)placed on it.  It left things open enough to have fun and I don't know
about you but I talked my way out of fights in campaigns, it was just a s
lash em up.

       Edward Kroeten
         Farmers Agent

         7100 Stevenson Blvd Suite 105