 From: Joe Har
tley <jh@brainiac.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2
014 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Man To Man & GURPS - was Re: (TFT) The ret
urn of Ogre - Rick did something silly.

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:38:
38 -0400
De Des <denisdesharnais@gmail.com> wrote:
> I never played a s
ystem that didn't break down with demi-god characters.

In most of my o
ld games we got around this by being really stingy with XP
and making the
 XP->DX/ST/IQ conversion more expensive so that things never
got too unb
alanced.  A couple of early games in my group got absurd after a
while,
 and we started from scratch at one point because it just wasn't
challeng
ing.

ithout deviation from the norm, "progress" is not possible. - FZappa

com.
dy