Re: (TFT) Man To Man & GURPS - was Re: (TFT) The return of Ogre - Rick did something silly.

I never did GURPS, but did DnD, TFT, TnT, Traveller, Top Secret,
FringeWorthy (very briefly) and Runequest.  I think my faves for mechanics
were TFT and Runequest.  I was entirely ignorant of GURPS, but I suspect I
would have enjoyed it.  It had the mechanics aspects, with a backstory and
rich detail that was missing from TFT and Runequest, but was very much a
part of World of Greyhawk and ADnD (flawed though they were).