Re: (TFT) The lost weekend

;-)

________________________________
 From: gem6868 <gem6868@veri
zon.net>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2014 7:22 PM
ubject: Re: (TFT) The lost weekend

I don't think it's neanderthal
at all.  The original OGRE counters have
classic period graphics, and
those cool digital numbers.  Then again, I'm a
geezer at this point.
  My son is probably never going to believe that my
friends and I wrot
e on bits of paper that we sent by hand and machine all
over the world.
  But I have the evidence, I say it's more human, and Im'
sticking to
it.