 From: kevin perryman <kevinperryman@gmail.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com

Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 2:16 PM
Subject: (TFT) Re: Nostalgia

Everyone talking about the good ol' days thought I would post this ri
ght
quick.

I do not know the legallity of possession of any of thes
e items, I can
just say I aquired these over the years.  Not sure from
 where, but they
are out there.  Google - The Way Back Machine and tha
t is a good
starting point.  I know besides these items I have found a
ll of the old
Space Gamers (well 80%+) of em in pdf as well as Compute a
nd several
other magazines from the late 70's and early 80's.

Micro
games from Microgaming

And TFT Games

All of these pdf's tha
t I have found were made from EXCELLENT CONDITION
copies and are great p
df's.

Several years ago, well now that I look at things closer to ten
years
ago, I went to CRAZY EGOR'S GAME EMPORIUM and bought a lot of the
old
Microgames and have them in unopened packages in a box that I pull o
ut
from time to time and drool over.  I purchased used editions at the
 same
time that I could play.  In 2012 he had to sell his big store an
discontinued his want list.  However, he still runs an ebay store wh
ich
has tons of great materials still.

http://www.crazyegors.4t.com
/ is the base website with some notes, etc.
http://stores.ebay.com/Crazy-
Egors is his ebay store. (Talk about drooling).

I also do a lot throug
h www.DrivethroughRPG.com they have reprint rights
to publish some of th
e older games in pdf.  I got the original Traveller
series through the
m.

Just keep your eyes open and hearts wanting and you will find thing
that bring back the good ol' days.

Always enjoyed running Melee/W
izard as strictly a hack-n-slash quick
in/out game session and never use
d it for roleplaying.  At one time my
group would sometimes substitute
 Melee/Wizard combat rules in AD&D and
Twilght 2000 games in order to ma
ke things progress quicker.  So much
that can be done with the old gam
es.  I remember using Micromachine cars
for CAR WARS, they were 1" in
length and fit the CAR WARS scale rules
perfectly.  We would use an ol
d train table with roads, tracks, city
buildings etc to run our CAR WARS
 games on.  Talk about realism, so much
more than many minatures used
way back then.

Anyway, THANK YOU EVERYONE for giving me some repreive
from the daily
grind and bringing back so many great memories.

Take
 care and HAVE FUN!  Life is to short to worry about Would of, Could
f, Should of, just do it and have fun doing it and that is all that
matt
ers.

Kevin

writing to tft@brainiac.com.