(TFT) Two shots per turn is slow compared to this guy...

In the following youtube video, Lars Andersen puts Hollywood to shame, at
one point firing 3 shots in 0.6 seconds (according to the video). I don't
think anything in TFT allows to model archery at the speed he's doing it
(aimed shots would work in AM, and maybe sha-ken rules could apply to how
he shoots arrows?).

The video points out some history to support his techniques (e.g., holding
arrows in draw hand), but I didn't verify the references. Regardless of its
historical veracity, it's fun to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk