Re: (TFT) Long aimless rant, tangentially including Hanging Magic in TFT.

On 4/25/15 1:20 PM, Joe Hartley wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 01:57:45 -0500
Meg Tapley <barnswallow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I was running a TFT game for people who'd
mostly played Pathfinder up to that point. Party of beginning characters
runs into a dragon. The goblin PC hides under a rock. The other
characters brace for combat... except the one who'd taken Charisma and
Sex Appeal, who boldly walks up to the dragon and TRIES TO SEDUCE IT...
You can't leave us hanging like that - how badly did that turn out for
him/her?

Badly. Character survived, but lost an arm I think. The dragon ended up going its merry way, shrugging its scaly shoulders in mild puzzlement (it hadn't been that hungry anyway...)