Re: (TFT) Re: (TFT) Hey guys. I wrote a scenario for TFT clones. Its called FIRST BLOOD and ...

I would think so. You will have to play with it a bit.

I have thought long and hard about integrating melandan magic into numerous
games. No body buys into it. It seems to be too free form.

you have to make the spells harder by how many different runes you use to
form the combination, and then slowly lower the difficulty, the more the
person uses the combo.

Contact the store:  http://www.daysofknights.com/index2.html

After so many years Mr Corridin is still alive and still hawking the game.
Bravo :)

--
Any person whose character traits all fall in the center, midway between

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at
close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. -Dylan Thomas.

These two thoughts are not mutually exclusive -JDS