Re: (TFT) Adding a Kicker die to TFT. - Patterns on dice.

schlock mercs in Kickstarter?

is that new or old?

I just bought the BOXEd schlock mercs boardgame, about 2 weeks ago

--
Any person whose character traits all fall in the center, midway between

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at
close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. -Dylan Thomas.

These two thoughts are not mutually exclusive -JDS