(TFT) New file on Farming in TFT.

Hi all,
  I have put up a new page on the TFT wiki that Joe runs, which gives rules for farming.

  This is a GM tool.  It is a set of algorithms which allow you to calculate how much land
you control if you have one or more hexes of terrain on a map; how much food your land
can grow; how many peasants your land supports; and the income that your land can
provide to you.

  This is a revised version of an old document that was in one of my APA's.  The new
version gives much better rules on herding animals on marginal land.

  I would be interested in any feedback or comments that you may have.

The location is...

http://tft.brainiac.com/RicksTFT/GM_Stuff/FarmingInTFT.html

  Warm regards, Rick.