      From: Rick Smith <rick_ww@lightspeed.ca>
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:53 PM
 Subject: Re: (TFT) Jeffries "Down with the King" style, spare time tables.

Hi Jeffrey,
  (Do you prefer Jeffrey or Jeff?)

  I agree / understand your points below.  A couple comments:

-- Having the tables hidden from the PC's makes sense.  it is
harder for players to game the tables if they can't study them.
I think that is a good idea.  If the tables are hidden, it is even
more attractive to go to 3d6.

-- Celebrity is 'minor reputation' in a town.  As such it is tied to

the town.  Remembering one number per town is far better than
one number per table!  Having another 'currency' for the tables
to affect, would give you more useful results than having to use
exp so often.  Also the tables can use the Celebrity as a
modifier if it makes sense for that table.

-- Generally the tables should be better to roll on than not.  If
they usually give some cool little boost, that is ideal.

  I am pretty busy for a few days.  However, I would be happy to
look at your mercantile tables.  It may be a while before I can
comment on them.

  Warm regards, Rick.