Re: (TFT) Rewrite of Melee simulator in JavaScript

Yes!

It's on github:

JavaScript: https://github.com/fuhrmanator/melee-sim-js

Java: https://github.com/fuhrmanator/tft-melee-simulator

The JavaScript version is very different design-wise and I'm still kind of
a newbie with it... I'd be happy to discuss details outside this list.