Re: (TFT) Rewrite of Melee simulator in JavaScript

Thank you very much for the feedback.

The pole weapon charge means it only happens on the first round. I don't do
anything with dexterity. That is, there is no rule in basic melee that says
pole weapons attack first or get a Dex bonus. That is an advanced rule as
far as I understand it. So basically if a charge attack is successful it
does double damage.

As far as defending, there could be bugs in the simulator. I look at the
details of the case that you mention.

If you're using a modern browser such as Chrome you can type F12 to see the
JavaScript console. Ticking the verbose option in the simulator will show
you all the details of every action that is taken including dice rolls. I
don't recommend using that option if you're doing a lot of bouts. But if
you want to understand how the charging and defending rules work you'll see
all the details. Try it with a single bout if you're not feeling ambitious
to read a lot of output.