(TFT) Melee tournament Champion of Champions FINAL ROUND

Melee tournament Champion of Champions FINAL ROUND

BRRRRRRR
BRUUMP BRUUUMP
BRUUUMMP BRRRUMPP
BBBAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRARARRARARARPPPP
BOM BOM BABABABABABABABOM

Showdown? Faceoff? The end of times? The melee-ocalypse? A veritable
explosion of the most fight fighting fightingest fighters that ever
fought a fight?

IT'S ALL HERE! IT'S THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS FINAL!

Five amazing heroes:
* Spearman.
* MACE MAN.
* Classic Myrmidon.
* Slightly less classic but lighter and faster Myrmidon.
* And MACE MAN but with a larger shield.

These five will battle each other over and over and over:10000 battles
per pair to decide the one CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS.

Yes Gary, fantastic fighters. And you know, these Heroes are real
characters as well outside the arena, just FULL of personality too.

Huh? Err, do you mean, I mean, have you ever spoken with Slightly less
classic Myrmidon?

Well, I have to interrupt you there, Gary because the BATTLE HORNS AND
WAR DRUMS are getting LOUDER AND LOUDER and we are ready to KICK OFF
THIS BATTLE PARTY ROYALE

BRRRRRRRUUBNBNBMUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPP
BOOBOBOBOOOOOBOOOBBAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRARARRARARARPPPPMMMM
BOM BOM BABABABABABABABOM

FINAL ROUND. READY..... FIGHT!

It's been 40,000 battles in this Final, but we have a winner. And if you
don't mind me saying, he has a REAL FLARE FOR FIGHTING.... BECAUSE IT'S
SPEARMAN!!!

FINAL ROUND FULL STANDINGS
     1  065 ST 11 DX 13(13) SPEAR NO_ARMOR NO_SHIELD 24585 61.46
     2  057 ST 11 DX 13(13) MACE NO_ARMOR SMALL_SHIELD 19761 49.40
     3  049 ST 11 DX 13(13) SHORTSWORD NO_ARMOR SMALL_SHIELD 19670 49.18
     4  069 ST 12 DX 12(12) BROADSWORD NO_ARMOR SMALL_SHIELD 18064 45.16
     5  061 ST 11 DX 13(12) MACE NO_ARMOR LARGE_SHIELD 17887 44.72

Spearman has romped, destroyed, crushed, obliterated, made his opponents
into boxed sandwiches and put them in the ALMOST OUT OF DATE section of
the refrigerated aisle. He is the only hero in this final with a better
then 50% winning percentage. Just look at the guy!

http://melee.psyops.org/ChampionofChampions.png
melee.psyops.org/ChampionofChampions.png

Hero 065 -- a worthy champion.

I guess you could say his opponents got a real "charge" out of him?

Well more like 2 meters of wood and metal in their guts -- AHHHH....
Nice one Gary!

[INAUDIBLE BANTER ENSUES]

BOM BOM BABABABABABABABOM
BOM BOM BABABABABABABABOM
BABABABABABABABABABBABBAOM
BaaaaaaarrrroooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Thanks to Chris Fuhrman for his wonderful simulator. And I just knew you
could do it, Hero 065!