Re: (TFT) Spear vs. Shortsword maneuvers

Again history is against you on this, infantry could and repeatedly did b
reak up pikemen with swords.  Pointy sticks aren't that dangerous after y
ou get past the point.  Infantry would walk up and break thru pikemen.  S
o if I move 4 feet in 5 seconds or so I am diving on to the spear, again
that makes no sense.  A sword lunge has just a much force and a spear lun
ge.

                   Edward Kroeten
                     Farmers Agent

                     7100 Stevenson Blvd Suite 105