Re: (TFT) Spear vs. Shortsword maneuvers

But to get back to the main point short sword/small shield vs spear did w
e get a new result with the 1+1 spear yet?  I think that will also change
 the win percentage.

 And did we look at if sword defends against the charge thus if  the char
ge misses spear is engaged and will only be able to disengage to get anot
her charge?

                 Edward Kroeten
                   Farmers Agent

                   7100 Stevenson Blvd Suite 105