Re: (TFT) Pole weapons in Rick's campaign - Play styles.

Yes ranged weapons ate the French lunch at Crecy, Tours and Agincourt, bu
t the French were foolish and not organized in those battles either.

 As for the Italian wars lots of plotting and switching sides too.  With
each side just as bad as the other.

                 Edward Kroeten
                   Farmers Agent

                   7100 Stevenson Blvd Suite 105