Re: (TFT) Animated TFT Battles

> I think this is very cool. From the GMing perspective it might greatly
> simplify my map making time.

Not sure what you mean here. To clarify, I didn't enter the battles shown,
they're all randomly generated.

I suppose I could add some sort of scripting language to allow you to create
creatures, move them around, etc. but I haven't yet.

I assume at the moment you're using a simple vector graphics application?
(I've sometimes just used PowerPoint.) I think anything I could build would
end up being about as fast to use and a great deal uglier.

> It would be nice to be able to take a full turn snapshot that showed all
> the movements/actions from that round in addition to being able to make
> the moving graphic to help people visualize the sequence.

I guess I could do that, maybe not for the video but just as a sequence of
images.

---
David