Re: (TFT) Animated TFT Battles

I assumed you entered the battles and the script generated the maps to
match. Running on its own makes for interesting graphics although I don't
see much application otherwise.

But yes -- I generally do maps in GIMP with a template with saved
tokens/grids. If your map allowed for entering turns/tokens in a simply
format then displayed the map with movements/facings/attacks from a simple
text input it would save a lot of time in that regard.

--Thomas