Re: (TFT) Animated TFT Battles

A standard 8" by 10" Page. A unit of mapping using standard common
materials and allowing adaption to varied play environments.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZIZqg_qfNAQTlqaWJ0MEk3cU0/view?usp=sharing

A county map with hexes snapped to section township and range grid
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZIZqg_qfNANmpXci1oRkg4RzA/view?usp=sharing

Log and Lat snapped flat map projection of Earth
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZIZqg_qfNAR2I5dmxWWmxLeU0/view?usp=sharing

Pages distributed in a "meta-hex" setup where each Page can be
represented as a hex on a single Page representing a larger Page
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZIZqg_qfNAVFRTUXNXQXhiZ3c/view?usp=sharing

Uhhhh brb Mr G's hollerin I think