Re: (TFT) Animated TFT Battles

Also worth noting...

A hex is equal to a 1" square in area making for an easy count

As the 1" square-grid exists alongside the hex-grid movement for some
things can go by the square grid, and I also use flexible tape
movement, strait edge movement, and similar not tied to the hex-tile
mechanics for various effects

I mentioned MineCraft already and the ability to sim procedure-gen'ed
game environments but I've been playing awhile now with Wolife's new
Conway for the growth of weeds in the fields say over a season or yada
yada yada... should be obvious with square both 1/4" and 1" and hex
plus others serving to play a bit of Life to generate the changes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2vgICfQawE