Re: (TFT) Animated TFT Battles

So the quick notes;

1 pt ST = 5.5 foot pounds force.
ST 10 is Joe Average with 55 pounds of "force" tying loosely to the
weight of "work" with a surprising and well populated range of items
and labor products measured more or less in the neighborhood of 55lbs
from rucksacks and bags of 1000 drachma sized gold pieces to bushels,
pecks and other units of agriculture expected to be gathered in an
hours work and so forth and so on... so not only encumbrance but also
work gets covered here and encumbrance gets a kick in the head from ST
100 which is equal to 1 HP which ties engines and vehicles nicely in
with encumbrance and work... oh yeah and a new factor of ST I call pST
for passive ST is in there for some armor damage effects... like so;

Building Materials

Wood

Very Weak = 50 to 60 pST
(walls)
Balsam Poplar         26lbs per ft^3
Northern White Cedar  22

Weak = 60 to 70 pST
(walls, shingles)
Hemlock               28
Black Spruce          28
Basswood              26
Eastern Red Cedar     33
Western Red Cedar     23
Redwood               28
Cypress               32
Aspen                 26
Cottonwoods           24-28
Balsam Fir            25

Fair = 70 to 90 pST
(general use)
White Pine            25
Ponderosa Pine        28
Jack Pine             27
Red Pine              34
Tamarack              36
Yellow Poplar         28
Soft Elm              37
Soft Maple            38
White Birch           34
Black Ash             44

Strong = 90 to 110 pST
(floors, joists)
Douglas Fir           34
Yellow Pines          36-41
White Ashes           38-41
Beech                 45
Rock Elm              44
White Oaks            47
Red Oaks              44
Sugar Maple           44

Very Strong = 110 to 130 pST
(furnature)
Black Locust          48
Yellow Birch          44
White Ash             41
Shag Hickory          51

30 pST doors ain't gonna cut it

Structural Lumber E(modulus of elasticity) = 1,600,000psi
Concreate E = 3,100,000psi, 1.93 or ~ x2 Lumber
Structural Steel = 29,000,000psi, or ~ x18 Lumber and ~ x9 Concreate

Loads
Wind, Thermal, Settlement, and Earthquake Loads fall under Damage.
These will prove useful for describing large scale effects.
For Basic purposes, external forces such as wind can be considered as
additions to the Live Load.

Dead Loads
The weight of the Building itself, based off its materials.
Determines maximum Building sizes, defencive pST, etc.

Ground Load Capacities
Hard Rock      40 tons per ft^2
Soft Rock       8
Coarse Sand     4
Hard, Dry Clay  3
Fine Clay Sand  2
Soft Clay       1

Floors
Board flooring, per inch thickness     3 lbs per ft^2
Granolithic flooring, per inch        12
Floor Tile, per in.                   10
Wood block, per in.                    4
Cinder-concrete, fill, per in.         8
Stone-concrete slab, per in.          12
Slag-concrete slab, per in.           10

Roofs
Cement tile                   15 to 20 lbs per ft^2
Clay Shingle                  12 to 14
Wood shingle                         3
Spanish tile                   8 to 10
1/4 in. Slate                        9.5
3/8 in. Slate                 12 to 14.5
2 in. Book tile                     12
Wood sheathing, 1 in.                3
Skylight, 3/8 in. glass, iron frame  7.5

Walls and Partitions
8in Brick  (single)     80
12in Brick (double)    120
17in Brick (triple)    160
4in Clay-tile           20
2in Solid plaster       20
4x2 stud, plastered     20
4in Glass block         18

Masonry
Granite ashlar         165
Limestone ashlar       160
Sandstone ashlar       140
Common brick           120
Pressed brick          140
Concrete, plain stone  145
Concrete, cinder       110
Limestone rubble       150
Sandstone rubble       130
(reinforced concrete)  150

Live Loads
The weight of Figures and Items in the Building.
Private rooms, suites      40 lbs per ft^2
Fixed seating, classroom   60
Offices                    80
Public Spaces, corridors  100
Factories                 125