Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V4 #463

​On second thoughts add:

   - ​SUMMON PROOTWADDLE (C: IQ 7, ST 1/1) Summons a prootwaddle [S
T 10, DX
   10, IQ 6, MA 10, carries two-handed maul 1+1, 1-3 unarmed in HTH] to fig
ht
   for the caster.

and modify:

   - UNREALISTIC IMAGE (C: IQ 7, ST 1/-) Creates a translucent 1 hex image
   that wouldn't normally fool anyone. Last 12 turns. Can be disbelieved on
 2
   vs IQ. Can be as effective, or almost as effective, as a normal Image sp
ell
   in difficult seeing conditions (fog, etc.), if the creature being simula
ted
   happens to be translucent, or if the observer is a prootwaddle.

The spells are IQ 7, not IQ 1. Probably should be a space between IQ and 7.
The idea is that an ordinary prootwaddle can't learn them, but one of those
rare freakish prootwaddle geniuses can.

​--
David
​