Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V4 #463

And thanks for the reference Sir... I'm gathering the ST, DX, and IQ
docs as requested attempting to provide a readable overview rather
than a cut paste mashup of Jay jabber which is sortta like miming a
non-Euclid geometric theory. Poorly. While imagining the audience to
be Prootwaddles. In Esperanto.