      From: Eric Tetz <erictetz@gmail.com>
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2015 2:16 PM
 Subject: (TFT) Megahex definition

We can't find a formal definition in the manuals, other than referring to
the included hexpaper. Is a megahex:

  1. The hex you're on/targeting and it's surrounding 6 hexes.
  2. The drawn megahex on the map that you happen to be standing
  in/targeting.

In other words, is the following character in the yellow-outlined megahex
(i.e. the one defined by the megahexes pre-shaded on the map), or in the
blue-outlined megahex (i.e. the megahex centered on his current hex):

​
Eric