Re: (TFT) Megahex definition

In classical Greek art The heroic Figure stands 6' in height and is
proportioned such that the head is1/8th total body height.

Feet to middle shins
middle shins to knees
knees to mid-thighs
mid thighs to crotch
crotch to navel
navel to nipple-line
nipple-line to chin
chin to top of skull,,,

As a starting point I use Joe Average Giant hero @ 12' and Joe Average
Halfling hero @ 3'

There's a fold-up
using the same graphed hexes I term the visible flexible scale man as
it's made up to Scale-hex scale maxing each square ~3.25" or roughly
the distance spanning most everybody's palm
The Scale-hex is 4x the Melee-hex which @ 1.3m each square is roughly
1sq ft which is REALLY useful especially with floor plan software and
material as it commonly is using the same scale so floor plans drop
straight onto the tabletop with little sweat and need not match the
outside map as the buildings
frame is relative in comparison to outdoors
Joe Average hero standing over center hex arms outstreched has a reach
that puts the hands to the wrist in the adjacent hexs