      From: David O. Miller <davidomiller@verizon.net>
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Sent: Monday, December 7, 2015 5:32 AM
 Subject: Re: (TFT) Megahex definition

We tossed megahexes years ago. Since it's 6 hexes across a megahex we
simply say when shooting or casting a missile spell the first six hexes
are at a -0, the next set of 6 os at a -1, the next a -2, etc. Plus,
when an area effect goes off, it affects the center hex and all 6
surrounding hexes. Couldn't be simpler.

Trying to build complex, custom terrain maps to fight on and still
retain the concept of megahexes is impossible.

David
David O. Miller
Miller Design/Illustration
www.davidomiller.com