Re: (TFT) Megahex definition

I'm curious, how do you get 4 front-facing.

With hexes, you have 3 front, 2 side and 1 rear
With staggered squares, you could potentially have 4 (maybe this is what
you meant), but then you're effectively facing nothing or two things
simultaneously, so you should "lean" to one side or the other. This results
in the same breakdown as a hex (and a good reason to not use squares as a
base).

With Squares, the easiest is 3 front facing, 4 side and 1 rear