Re: (TFT) Revised HTH rules - Rob's comments. Is HTH needed?

Hi Rick,

 First I love reading your stuff whether I use it or not.  Seeing things
from another viewpoint with well thought out explanations for why you did
 something is always worth the read.

 My characters generally have the running talent so their MA is higher so
 they can avoid HTH.

 HTH is useful in fantasy because you see it or read about it in a charac
ters adventures.  Robinhood's men capturing Sir Guy in Sherwood comes to
mind (Errol Flynn version of course).  Conan fighting the giant snake and
 many others.

                 Edward Kroeten
                   Farmers Agent

                   7100 Stevenson Blvd Suite 105