Re: (TFT) New File on Dwarves on Rick's web pages.

Oh, I see. Cool.

Yeah, I'd say that makes sense logically. In my uber complex GURPS house rules, there is a disadvantage to being short (running speed reduction) but also an advantage in that a suit of armor weighs and costs less because it is smaller than the same if the same type suit were covering a larger person.