      From: David O. Miller <davidomiller@verizon.net>
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:42 AM
 Subject: Re: (TFT) a survey of Melee and Wizard editions

Wonderful stuff!

It really confirms and validates why our group uses 2nd edition rules.Â

I think it's the best, basic, core version of TFT that there is.

When Advanced came out we simply cherry picked the few rules that we
liked and brought them into our game. Been playing that now for many,
many years.

David O. Miller