      From: Peter von Kleinsmid <pvk@oz.net>
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:51 PM
 Subject: Re: (TFT) a survey of Melee and Wizard editions

I still don't get why anyone would prefer any edition of Melee to
Advanced Melee, with the possible exception of some specific detail
they prefer, or why much of anything in Advanced Melee would not be
considered a positive addition when the situation comes up, if it
ever does.

Advanced Melee always seemed clearly superior in practically every
way except shortness and ease of learning for new players.

Though our group also happily switched to GURPS, too, so clearly
we have slightly different preferences.

PvK